We are currently looking for highly talented individuals with a history of exceptional academic and/or industry achievement who are interested in working in a fast paced, stimulating and dynamic environment.
- Develop, modify, optimize, test and implement real time quantitative trading models and strategies.
- Perform statistical analysis of historical and current financial market data.
- Research strategies in equities, futures, fixed income, and other asset classes.
- Generate new indicator ideas.
- PhD or Masters in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Operations Research.
- Must possess expert level C/C++ programming skills.
- Incredibly strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Time series analysis and statistical modeling experience.
- Some financial experience desired but not required.
- Must be a strong self-starter and able to work well independently.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org